Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Final Year Project

Hi Everyone very long time since I blogged ...
I guess I will blog regularly in blogger .

From now on I will post about my final year project .Which I am doing in CVRDE .Its a R & D center for Ministry of defence India .

My project title is
"AUTONOMOUS NAVIGATION OF A SURVEILLANCE ROBOT IN STRUCTURED ENVIRONMENT AND TELEOPERATION THROUGH INTERNET"

I am planning to build a tracked robot (click here for my tracked robot tutorial)which has basically two modes of operation .

a.Manual teleoperated mode through the internet .
b.Autonomous mapping mode .

Here is the basic block diagram of how the robot operates .



SCOPE OF WORK
Design and fabrication of tracked robot .
Setting up wireless communication between the remote computer and the robot
Dynamic mapping of the given area.
Obstacle avoidance using triangulation principle.
Setting up of the image acquisition device to relay back the images to the remote location.

This is what I am trying to accomplish .Hope I finish it with in time .

12 comments:

Sumi said...

hEy goOD ..

even i have to make a similar thing for my projEct
bUT i m stuck on various thing
can u help me about the transmiter receiver part
of simple car operation by parallel poRt
my email id is
smittal777@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

hiii...dats a gud idea..but ma probs is dat i wanna make an artificial intelligence automatic car....can u help me with sum ideas on dat plzzz.....
ma mail id is:friendforever1231@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

hey, interesting i have a similar final year project which i'm currently researching (brainstorming ideas, techniques etc.). Just wondering how the project went, was it a success?

Unknown said...

that is nice friend.. myself also doing the final year project in cvrde.. i just need block diagram of the wireless digital communication link for UGV'S APPLICATION could u plse help me... if so plse mail to

rajgovind.solid@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hi.. i am doing engg in ece dept.. i have no idea about my project....... because of my empty mind i can"t think wat to do next?.. plz help me in doing project in matlab related topics????

unknownuser said...

i intend to do my final year project based on telesurgical robotics. can somebody here help me with it?

Regu said...

hiii i'm 2nd yr student of cse dept. i dont've any scope about my project. i want to do project in robotic field. but i dint no any basic ideas about tat as i told u early. so i'm thinkin to start research on it now. can u help me in anyway????

Trupti said...

Hiii frnds this is Trupti from K.B.P Polytechnic & I m studing in diploma final year from E&TC.Frnds I m really interested in robotics & I need ur help plz help me out for making a project on robotics as early as possible. U can give me ur ideas on adhavsweety2@gmail.com

YUVARANI said...

hai i am doing diploma ece final year plz help me and give some idea i am very interest in robotics so give some idea YUVARANI118@GMAIL.COM

Embedded For You said...

Hi, Just completed a project for Final year students on robotics.

http://divyansh-gupta.blogspot.com/2011/09/mechatronmics-trainer.html

You can make Autonomous robots using its IR object detection mechanism.

It has on board temperature and light detection sensors.

You can interface with Stepper and DC motors also using external power supply.

The board helps in interfacing with PS2 Mouse and PS2 keyboard library.

Unknown said...

Hie friends im in final year from vidyalankar I need a help of u please give me idea for final year project.
prajaktasirame@rediffmail.com
Please give me idea on this ....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.