Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mastering PIC16f877A programming .

I bunked college today to do a lot of work that was left to do but ended up seeing cricket match instead .But I did a small portion of the shopping cart for the site that I am building .And my 2nd review is also nearing .But I'vent finished any considerable amount of work except for fabricating a few parts for my robot .

So what am I gonna do now ?.
I am going to dedicate this week for "Mastering PIC16F877A Programming " .
Although I've programmed a lot of robots using C .I always had difficulty with programming .And moreover I always used simple techniques .In fact I've never used TIMERS and Interrupts which has many functionalities.So I am planning to learn all the pheriperals of the PIC like

TIMERS
INTERRUPTS
USART
CCP Modules .


And I also dont know assembly language which I consider as a huge drawback .Although PIC is based on RISC architecture and has only 35 instructions I never managed(not even tried)to learn it .And I am gonna post a new tutorial every day about programming the PIC .So lets see what happens this week .

* Tutorial 1 Programing ADC's
* Tutorial 1 Programming Interrupts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff Arun. I am linking your site to mine.

Keep it up.

Arun Vijay said...

Thank you for linking me Prasun.
I am also linking back.

Anonymous said...

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the valueble stuff..Keep up the good work

Kumara